Land & Rights Education Program
SARWA as South Africa’s land and rights learning institution offers national and internationally accredited qualifications and have world-class resources that inspire learners to create meaningful futures.
We improve people's quality of life through infrastructure development.
We empower professionals by elevating ethics, learning, and a standard of excellence within the global infrastructure real estate community.
- Enhance your lifelong continuing education journey by planning your training.
- Tick the course/courses below complete your details and email this form to email@example.com.
- SARWA will then send you a quote for your acceptance and registration.
- SARWA will also host these courses at any other destination if there are a minimum of 10 learners.
This course presents specific methods for reaching collaborative solutions and minimising negative aspects of conflict while maximising benefits of resolving conflict.
During this course, participants will learn how effective conflict management can open doors to healthier workplace relationships and more productive working relationships with both property owners as well as the general public.
This course is designed for right of way professionals and individuals who want to better manage their roles in interpersonal conflict and to develop better relationships.
- What is conflict?
- The two consequences of conflict
- Seven common outcomes of “usual conflict”
- Nature and consequences of conflict
- How to identify “crazy-makers”
- Communication climate: key to conflict management
- Why conflict is natural
- Determine your own conflict style — self examination
- Coping with criticism
- Managing interpersonal conflict
- How processes and outcomes separate constructive from destructive controversies
Principles of Land Acquisition
(South African Version)
This educational program is designed to ensure that Right of Way professionals maintain the highest standards of competency and provides the technical skills required for in this complex field:
- Property law concepts
- Rights in Property
- Environmental concerns
- Property descriptions
- Property management
Ethics and Rights of Way
The first course for the career path towards an International Professional registration as a Rights of Way Professional.
This course will equip the delegates with:
- conduct yourself in a manner that is not detrimental to the public, the Association, or the right of way profession;
- comply with the Association’s Code of Ethics and Rules of Professional Conduct;
- identify misleading or fraudulent behaviour and act against it;
- not spreading misleading information;
- realise the impact of false claims;
- not to maliciously injure reputation of others;
- know how to use logos, trademarks, etc. for non-Association activities.
Are you interested in booking a course?
Please complete this form and we will get back to you.